YOU’RE THE SCHEDULER!!
You may notice that:
- You LOVE routine.
- You like lists, especially checking items OFF your list!
- You like achieving things and feel great when you do your workout for the day.
- Often you put your health last…there are many people and other priorities in your life. It’s hard to fit it all in.
Here are some specific tips that will help you as The Scheduler:
- Treat your own time for your workouts as important as a doctor’s appointment- Book off time in your calendar or agenda in order to make it happen.
- Learn to say “no” to opportunities or plans that may take you away from time on your personal health.
- Learn to enjoy the workouts and stay present, instead of focusing on “getting it over with”.
- Focus on improving your health for YOU, not because you “think you should”.
- Focus on staying consistent with your workouts.
- Once you exercise for the day, check it off your list and notice how great it feels!
- If you need support, seek out a class, trainer, or accountability partner to help keep you on track!