YOU’RE THE REWARDER!!
You may notice that:
- You enjoy goals and achievements
- You feel a sense of pride in working towards a goal- whether it’s to improve your health, feel stronger, or feel like you’ve accomplished something you’ve been working towards
- You need to see a physical improvement or result
- You enjoy others cheering you on
- You appreciate the support from others, whether it’s an instructor, friend or family member
Here are 4 specific tips that will help you as a Rewarder:
1. It can be easy to lose steam over the long haul, so set short-term goals, as well as long-term goals
2. Break down a task or a goal, so it’s not as overwhelming or unrealistic. Ie. If you want to exercise daily, but you are just getting started, aim for 15 minutes per day and work your way up to 30 minute workouts over the next 1-2 months.
3. Reward yourself when you achieve something. Ie. If you have a new fitness goal in mind, reward yourself for staying consistent for 1 week, for 2 weeks, and for a full month. Try to avoid food rewards, and instead focus on things like a pair of new running shoes, a new workout top, tasty protein powder, or treating yourself to a massage!
4. If you need support, seek out a class, trainer, or accountability partner to help keep you on track!
Thank you so much for taking the Motivation Type Quiz!
I hope this insight is helpful for you as you prioritize your health and thrive!
Don’t forget to bookmark this page and remember to keep an eye out for the tips and strategies we’ll send over email!