At home exercise program
Online video classes for Adults 50+
Are You Ready to Improve Your Health?
Build your Strength and Mobility
Gain Better Balance and Personal Independence
Get Motivated and Inspired
...All While Exercising From the Comfort of Your Own Home.
Perhaps you spend most of your time seated, you worry about your balance getting worse, or you are concerned about injuring yourself.
What you used to do when you were younger is just not possible.
You may be concerned that if you continue in the direction you are going, you could lose your independence and the life that you enjoy.
“My goal is to help YOU improve your physical strength and mobility, boost your balance and confidence, and help you gain peace of mind in both your physical abilities and your mental health.
I have worked with hundreds of adults 50+ over the past 15 years and I know that NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO GET STARTED!”
– Meg Stickl, AIM Fitness Founder
What does the AIM Fitness Online program include?
- Monthly fitness themes including “Building Strength and Mobility” and “Getting and Staying Motivated”.
- 2 new Exercise Videos and 1 Nutrition Video released weekly and designed for Adults 50+. (18-30 minutes in length). You will receive 12 engaging videos each month!
- 2 LIVE GROUP Video Calls with Meg each month to set you up for success and to answer questions.
- A Monthly Calendar to print and track your health and fitness goals.
- A Daily Challenge Check-List.
- A Weekly Exercise and Gratitude Worksheet
- “Exercises of the Month” with visual images to follow along with ease.
- Introductory Videos and Nutrition Tips for a Successful Month.
- Simple enough for beginners, with options for more advanced exercisers.
- Safe for people with medical conditions (such as heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis) and physical limitations (such as hip and knee replacements).
- Encouragement and advice to help improve your overall health including: mobility, strength, balance, motivation, and mental wellbeing!
ARE YOU READY TO FEEL YOUR BEST?
“My balance and strength have greatly improved! I feel more confident living at home alone! Thanks Meg”
– Vi, 80 years young
“You are such a wonderful teacher! The exercises are so simple, but the benefits are immense! Thank you!”
“I never thought I’d enjoy exercising like I do. Meg is amazing at accommodating different limitations and her smile is contagious. I feel uplifted at the end of the sessions.”
– Simone, 76 years young
“The stretching and strength exercises have been beneficial in allowing me to do the everyday functions of living alone, traveling and visiting family. Meg’s personality, enthusiasm and imagination leads to the benefit of everyone who joins her sessions.”
– Donald, late-80’s years young
October’s theme is:
Balance and Fall Prevention.
I love having fun and I believe variety is the spice of life, so each workout video that I put together is engaging, enjoyable, and effective.
Still not sure? Have a few questions?
Reach out here and I will be happy to help clarify and answer any questions you may have.
Check out our FAQ below:
I am a beginner and have never exercised before. Will the program be a good fit for me?
AIM Fitness Online is geared to adults 50+ and seniors. Each video includes options for beginners along with gentle exercises which are simple and easy for beginners. Meg also gives options for those who want more of a challenge.
I have a senior relative. Will they be able to do the program on their own?
I suggest that you help them get started and print out the forms for the month and help them log in. As long as they have a computer, tablet or smartphone, they can easily follow along with the videos and fill out the sheets.
I have a medical condition or physical limitation. Is this program safe for me?
Meg has worked with seniors for 15+ years and gives adaptations and tips for people with different abilities in each video. Listen to your body and do what you can and follow her suggestions. These videos are developed for adults 50+ with gentle exercises safe for those with medical conditions and those who have had joint replacements.
I am not tech savy. Will I be able to do this program?
If you made it this far, you will be fine! The program is very simple to follow. Once you register, you will receive video instructions on how to access the videos and it’s explained in simple terms.
Also, you will be emailed a sheet that has all the links for you. All you’ll need to do is click the links!
I’m not sure if this is the program for me. Can I try it out?
Yes, you can! You can sign up for the monthly subscription option and cancel it at time. Just remember to make any changes 7 days before the end of your subscription cycle.
I’m not 50+, but this looks like a good program. Can I still join?
Yes, of course! You can join the program at any age. You will learn the basics of exercising, building healthy habits and see improvements to your health.
How do I join?
Click the Sign up NOW button and you will be directed to the registration form where you will fill out your information…
How do I pay?
Payment is by credit card. Once you sign up, you will be billed monthly or annually (sign up for the full year to receive 10% off!)
Can I get one-on-one help with my fitness?
Twice a month you will have access to Meg during the LIVE Video Calls where she will answer questions you may have. Stay tuned for One-on-One Personal Training Virtual Packages coming soon!
You will also gain access to our Member’s Private Facebook Group where you can connect with Meg to ask questions and share your accomplishments.
Choose the plan that works best for you! I’m excited to have you join AIM Fitness Online!
- Sign up for a 7 day trial for only $7.
- After the 7 days, you will roll into the monthly rate.
- Charges you every month, cancel anytime you want*
VIP ExperienceMonthly + Small Group Personal Training
- Join the VIP Experience for personalized fitness to reach your goals.
- What’s included:
- A 30 Minute Personal Health Consultation
- Small-Group Personal Training on a weekly basis to accelerate your results (On Zoom)
Yearly - GREAT VALUESave 10%!
- See great results and continue to progress as you commit to your health for a full year!
- Exercise for only $1.39 cents per day!*
Zoom Personal TrainingOne-on-One Fitness Support
- Work with a personal trainer to see faster results and improve specific health concerns. Our trainers are qualified senior’s fitness experts. Stay healthy and get the support you need at home!
- Packages: 3, 6 or 12 months!
Weekly Zoom Fitness ClassJoin a Fun Group Class!
- Join a weekly fun ZOOM fitness class for Adults 50+! We will be focusing on a full-body workout including strength and mobility training, balance, and fall prevention. Join us Thursdays 1-2pm (EST) starting October 29- December 17th. Exercise at home and feel great!!
- *Includes a Fitness Assessment and Reassessment
*Both plans auto-renew so be sure to make any changes 7 days before the end of your subscription cycle.