AIM FITNESS ONLINE Fitness program
Gentle exercise for Adults 50+ to prevent falls and stay independent.
HAVE YOU NOTICED A DECLINE IN YOUR HEALTH SINCE COVID?
As we age, we lose bone density and muscle mass which can lead to muscle weakness, health problems and an increase in injuries due to falls. You may also be noticing that it’s become harder to get yourself moving and you’ve lost your motivation and discipline to exercise.
Join Meg and sign up for AIM Fitness Online. A monthly fitness program that will help you reach your health goals and gain strength and mobility.
“My goal is to help YOU improve your physical strength and mobility, improve your balance and boost your confidence. This will help you gain peace of mind in both your physical abilities and your mental health.
I have worked with hundreds of adults 50+ over the past 15 years and I know that NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO GET STARTED!”
– Meg Stickl, AIM Fitness Founder
What does the membership program include?
- Monthly fitness themes including strength, cardio, mobility, balance, fall prevention, flexibility, energy and motivation.
- A monthly calendar to print and track your health and fitness goals.
- Monthly Beginner and Advanced Fitness Calendars with pre-planned workouts
- Weekly nutrition videos designed for Adults 50+.
- Two beginner videos and one advanced exercise video released weekly and designed for Adults 50+ (18-30 minutes in length). You will receive 12 engaging videos per month, plus have access to over 100 exercise videos!
- One LIVE GROUP video call with Meg each month to set you up for success and to answer questions.
- “The Top 3 Exercises of the Month” PDF with visual images to print and do every day.
- Introductory videos and nutrition tips for a successful month.
- Simple enough for beginners, with options and specific videos for more advanced exercisers.
- Safe for people with medical conditions (such as heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis) and physical limitations (such as hip and knee replacements).
- Encouragement and advice to help improve your overall health including: mobility, strength, balance, motivation, and mental wellbeing!
THE MEMBERSHIP HAS CLOSED FOR FALL 2021.
Click the button below to join our waitlist for Fall 2021!
Still not sure? Have a few questions?
Reach out here and I will be happy to help clarify and answer any questions you may have.
Check out our FAQ below:
I am a beginner and have never exercised before. Will the program be a good fit for me?
AIM Fitness Online is geared to adults 50+ and seniors. Each video includes options for beginners along with gentle exercises which are simple and easy for beginners. Meg also gives options for those who want more of a challenge.
I have a senior relative. Will they be able to do the program on their own?
I suggest that you help them get started and print out the forms for the month and help them log in. As long as they have a computer, tablet or smartphone, they can easily follow along with the videos and fill out the sheets.
I have a medical condition or physical limitation. Is this program safe for me?
Meg has worked with seniors for 15+ years and gives adaptations and tips for people with different abilities in each video. Listen to your body and do what you can and follow her suggestions. These videos are developed for adults 50+ with gentle exercises safe for those with medical conditions and those who have had joint replacements.
I am not tech savvy. Will I be able to do this program?
If you made it this far, you will be fine! The program is very simple to follow. Once you register, you will receive video instructions on how to access the videos and it’s explained in simple terms.
Also, you will be emailed a sheet that has all the links for you. All you’ll need to do is click the links!
I’m not sure if this is the program for me. Can I try it out?
Yes, you can! You can sign up for the monthly subscription option and cancel it at time. Just remember to make any changes 7 days before the end of your subscription cycle.
I’m not 50+, but this looks like a good program. Can I still join?
Yes, of course! You can join the program at any age. You will learn the basics of exercising, building healthy habits and see improvements to your health.
How do I join?
Click the Sign up NOW button and you will be directed to the registration form where you will fill out your information…
How do I pay?
Payment is by credit card. Once you sign up, you will be billed monthly or annually (sign up for the full year to receive 10% off!)
Can I get one-on-one help with my fitness?
Twice a month you will have access to Meg during the LIVE Video Calls where she will answer questions you may have. Stay tuned for One-on-One Personal Training Virtual Packages coming soon!
You will also gain access to our Member’s Private Facebook Group where you can connect with Meg to ask questions and share your accomplishments.